Our winning team of 6 criminal lawyers at Aitken Robertson law firm represents clients charged in Toronto and all of the GTA. We offer:
- a free initial consultation,
- flexible weekend and evening hours,
- reasonable payments plans with no interest costs, and
- we do not bill clients for travel expenses.
After accepting your case, through careful examination of the facts, we will establish whether there are grounds to have your charges dismissed for legal or technical reasons. We will also determine if there has been a violation of your rights guaranteed under the Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms. A thorough investigation can mean the difference between: having the charges dropped and going to trial; receiving a guilty verdict or a not-guilty verdict; a poor plea bargain or a favourable one.
Some of our lawyers are trained Breath Techs, which allows great insight into the proper operation of breath testing instruments in drinking and driving cases.
Having 6 lawyers collectively helping you win your case (all for the price of one lawyer) proves that our total team effort gets results!
How We Can Help Fight The Charges at a Toronto Courthouse
- Impaired Driving: including operate motor vehicle over 80, impaired operation of a motor vehicle, refuse or fail to provide a breath sample, impaired by drugs, impaired operation of a vessel, drinking and driving.
- Other Driving Offences: including dangerous driving, criminal negligence in the operation of a motor vehicle, drive prohibited, driving while suspended, stunt driving, careless driving, speeding, and driving without insurance.
Domestic Assault: including peace bonds, breach of recognizance, threatening charges.
- Sex Assault: including rape, aggravated sexual assault, sexual touching, sexual exploitation.
- Criminal Harassment: including stalking charges.
- Bail Hearings: including acting as a surety, bail estreatment, bail hearings for all criminal and drug charges, bail appeals (reviews).
- Theft: including theft over, theft under, shoplifting, diversion of charges.
- Frauds: including fraud over, fraud under, white collar crime, diversion of charges.
- Mischief: including mischief under and mischief over, mischief endangering life.
- Criminal Appeals: appeals against verdict, appeals against sentence.
Information and Directions to Toronto Courthouses
- Ontario Court of Justice Old City Hall – 60 Queen St. West Old City Hall
- Criminal Youth Court – 311 Jarvis St.
- Superior Court of Justice – 361 University Ave.
- Ontario Court of Justice Scarborough – 1911 Eglinton Ave. East
- Ontario Court of Justice College Park – 444 Yonge St. College Park -2nd Fl.
- Ontario Court of Justice North York – 1000 Finch Ave. West
- Ontario Court of Justice Etobicoke – 2201 Finch Ave. West