How We Can Help Fight The Charges at the Newmarket Courthouse
- Impaired Driving: including operate motor vehicle over 80, impaired operation of a motor vehicle, refuse or fail to provide a breath sample, impaired by drugs, impaired operation of a vessel, drinking and driving.
- Other Driving Offences: including dangerous driving, criminal negligence in the operation of a motor vehicle, drive prohibited, driving while suspended, stunt driving, careless driving, speeding, and driving without insurance.
- Domestic Assault: including peace bonds, breach of recognizance, threatening charges.
- Sex Assault: including rape, aggravated sexual assault, sexual touching, sexual exploitation.
- Criminal Harassment: including stalking charges.
- Bail Hearings: including acting as a surety, bail estreatment, bail hearings for all criminal and drug charges, bail appeals (reviews).
- Young Offenders: including all criminal, drug, and traffic charges, diversion, and extra judicial sanctions.
- Drug Offences: including possession, trafficking, possession for the purpose, cultivation, production, importing.
- Theft: including theft over, theft under, shoplifting, diversion of charges.
- Frauds: including fraud over, fraud under, white collar crime, diversion of charges.
- Mischief: including mischief under and mischief over, mischief endangering life.
- Criminal Appeals: appeals against verdict, appeals against sentence.
Newmarket Court House Phone and Fax Numbers
Useful Information About The Newmarket Courthouse
At The Newmarket Courthouse
Fun Facts About Newmarket
- York Region is the fastest growing census division in Ontario and the third fastest in Canada.
- It’s forecasted York Region’s population will reach 1.5 million people by 2031.
- In 2013, Newmarket was named one of the 10 best places to live in Canada by MoneySense Magazine
- Five major films have been filmed in Newmarket in the last five years. These include Regression (2015), Carrie (2013), The Vow (2012), Dream House (2011), Repo Men (2010) and Flashpoint (2010).