“Well you know, all law is about injustice.” Alan Dershowitz
- Call to the Bar, Ontario, 2000
- Juris Doctor, University of Toronto, Faculty of Law (1998)
- Completed all course work for Ph.D., in English literature. University of Toronto (1986)
- M.A. in English literature. McMaster University (1984)
- B.A. Honours, summa cum laude, in English literature. McMaster University (1982)
Ms. Inbar has practised primarily in the areas of administrative and criminal law and has taught law at the college and university levels. She has practised “poverty law” in the community legal clinic system and criminal defence both in private practice and as duty counsel. Ms. Inbar has represented clients on Legal Aid criminal law certificates, including Gladue panel certificates (for Indigenous defendants).
Drawing on her background in English literature and experience as an editor for some large publishing houses prior to becoming a lawyer, Ms. Inbar is the editor and contributing author of many Aitken Robertson publications.
Besides the practice of law, Ms. Inbar enjoys playing hockey and horseback riding. Ms. Inbar lives in the country with her husband and a large collection of animals, both large and small.