Charged with Huntsville impaired driving, DUI or criminal offences? Don’t Delay! Call us now at 705-742-0440 to book a free 30 minute consultation with one of the experienced criminal lawyers at Aitken Robertson. We believe that you deserve the best criminal defence. We are here to help you successfully fight your charges.
263 Charlotte Street
A winning team of 6 criminal lawyers at Aitken Robertson represents clients charged in the Port Hope area and all of the Kawarthas. Our criminal lawyers are available to review your case at one of our convenient locations in the areas of Huntsville, Bracebridge, Orillia, Bancroft, Peterborough, Lindsay, Kawartha Lakes, Kingston and throughout southern Ontario.
We offer a free initial consultation, flexible weekend and evening hours, and reasonable payments plans with no interest costs. We do not bill clients for travel expenses.
After accepting your case, through careful examination of the facts, we will establish whether there are grounds to have your charges dismissed for legal or technical reasons. We will also determine if there has been a violation of your rights guaranteed under the Canadian Charter of Rights & Freedoms. A thorough investigation can mean the difference between: having the charges dropped or going to trial; receiving a guilty verdict or a not-guilty verdict; a poor plea bargain or a favourable one.
Some of our lawyers are trained Breath Techs, allowing greater insight into the proper operation of breath testing instruments in drinking and driving cases. Only a few lawyers in Ontario have such training.
Having 6 lawyers collectively helping you win your case (all for the price of one lawyer) proves that you can get the best results with a total team effort!
Click the following links to find out more about how we fight your charges.
Impaired Driving: including operate motor vehicle over 80, impaired operation of a motor vehicle, refuse or fail to provide a breath sample, impaired by drugs, impaired operation of a vessel, drinking & driving.
Directions to the Huntsville and area Courthouses
Please click the link and find the map of the Court you need, as well as actual photos of the courthouse you are looking for.
- Ontario Court of Justice Huntsville – 36 Chaffey St.705-645-8793
- Ontario Court of Justice Bracebridge – 3 Dominion St. 705-645-8793
- Ontario Court of Justice Bancroft – 5 Fairway Boulevard 613-962-9106
- Ontario Court of Justice Minden – 7 Milne Street 705-324 1400
- Ontario Court of Justice Cobourg – 860 William Street 905-372 3751
- Ontario Court of Justice Peterborough – 70 Simcoe Street 705- 876 3846
- Superior Court of Justice Peterborough – 70 Simcoe Street 705- 876 3816
- Criminal Youth Court Peterborough – 70 Simcoe Street 705- 876 3846
- Ontario Court of Justice Lindsay – 440 Kent Street West 705-324 1400
- Ontario Court of Justice Brighton – 35 Alice Street 905-372 3751